Member of the State Legislative Assembly Visit MAPS

20 Apr 2017

April 20, 2017 - A total of 25 members of Perak Legislative Assembly were presented in a working visit to MAPS. The visit was intended to give a briefing on the status of the construction of MAPS.

Dato' Aminuddin  Bin Md Desa, Chief Executive of Kumpulan Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Perak (PKNP Group), Chairman of Animation Theme Park (ATP) Sdn Bhd, in his welcoming speech said 95% MAPS has been completed, the remaining 5% is the cleaning up job and final work. MAPS also focused on training the employees to improve themselves in using the equipment according to standards specified by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).

Dato' Aminuddin said, "We believe that MAPS will be open on June 26, 2017 and is expected to be a catalyst in Perak's tourism industry.

Also present in the working  visit were YB Dato' Nasaruddin Bin Hashim, Deputy Speaker of the Perak State Assembly, and Chairman of Perak Corporation Berhad (PerakCorp) Group and YB Dato' Mohammad Zahir Bin Abdul Khalid, Perak Chairman of the Committee on Industry, Investment and Development Corridor.

>> Back to News